Are you a passionate pet person with a desire to help fellow pet owners provide the best nutrition possible for their pets? Would you enjoy seeing the difference your knowledge and advice can make in the overall health of household pets?
Global Pet Foods is currently seeking a Part-time Pet Specialist.
As a specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring our Best-in-Class Customer Service is always followed. You will also be responsible for ensuring positive team spirit, culture, and be positive representatives of the Global Pet Foods brand.
General responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service & in-store experience
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales targets. Focus on improving store profitability.
- Effective team building
- Store cleanliness
- Undergoing frequent product training
- Greeting and interacting with and assisting customers and their furry
- Helping customers find products best suited to their needs
- Cashing customers out
- Stocking and organizing shelves and inventory
- Receiving deliveries (must be able to lift up to 40lbs)
- Keeping store clean and organized
Working at Global Pet Foods is a constant learning and growth
experience...Your job at Global Pet Foods is just a few steps away..
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Willingness to work days, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
· Read, write and communicate in English
· Ability to lift 40 lbs regularly and stand for long periods of time
· Reliable transportation
· Team leadership experience, preferably in a retail setting
· Sales, retail or customer service experience
· Cash management experience
· Passion for animals
· Strong communication, problem solving & numeracy skills
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
· Committed, reliable, flexible, self-motivated
· Energetic, positive attitude, open to change
· Polite, respectful, trustworthy.
We thank you for your interest in Global Pet Foods and look forward to building our team!
Job Type: Part-time
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift