As a production team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. You take pride in producing quality finished bakery & menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love. You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner.
You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products. You support a clean and organized environment through regular clean up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance to our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain freshness of products.
***Students enrolled in Hospitality Management programs are encouraged to apply for a paid Co-op opportunity with a possibility to continue working with us permanently and exploring other career options!!!
As part of our team we offer you:
Hospitality & Leadership Professional Training & Development Programs.
- Management Development Program for an Expedited Career Advancement and Growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free and discounted products.
What to expect in your role as a Baker:
- Be able to get products from walk-in freezer, operate oven and decorate donuts and other products according to standard.
- Operate ovens/egg cookers and prepare baked products as assigned such as muffins, donuts, breads, eggs, sausages, etc.
- Handle inventory of baked products during the shift, especially during rush hours and monitor expired products with a sense of urgency.
- Pay attention to details to ensure that open products have shelf life stickers and stored properly
- Preparing toppings, pre-prep back-ups for next shifts
- Ensure all showcase specifications are met.
- Ensure production sheets are filled in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area throughout the shift and end of shift/day.
- Receive and Store Inventory in BOH during delivery when applicable.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment each shift.
- Promptly assist other team members in the front of house and Make it right for any Guest concerns or complaints when necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for hospitality and creating exceptional Guest experiences.
- Be able to multi task and work well under pressure while maintaining food safety standards.
- Be able to learn how to operate various equipment, carry boxes up to 25lbs, working in cold environment as freezer/ fridge.
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment.
- Have a strong work ethic, be punctual and responsible.
- Previous experience in guest service or baking is an asset.
- Flexible availability is preferred
- Be able to commit to early morning 4am or 5am shift or Overnight
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. Accommodations available upon request.