At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our access to best-in-class digital marketing platforms is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience.
Torstar Corporation is a progressive media organization with a long, proud history in newspapers and a passion for capitalizing on the fluid world of digital and mobile media. Torstar’s vision for success is driven by a deep customer-centric obsession, continued journalistic excellence, advanced data-driven competency and a culture that is selfless, focused, agile, collaborative and results driven. The successful candidate will be a champion of those priorities while keeping the customer at the heart of all of the creative work that s/he will be doing.
Our Commitment To Diversity
We strive to be a leader in building and cultivating an employee community framed around fairness, support and opportunity. We believe that what makes us different, makes a difference. And as a team, the diversity of our backgrounds, interests and experiences is what enriches our work, and our workplaces. We welcome all, and we strive for an inclusive culture that allows individual growth and shared success.
This is a remote role with the occasional in person meeting.
This opportunity is a perfect fit for someone looking to grow in advertising sales and learn in a fun and fast paced environment. In this exciting position, you’ll be responsible for the sales, prospecting and growth across many digital marketing lines of business!
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Building a robust sales pipeline, developing growth strategies and plans to increase client base
- Prospecting for new business from Direct Marketers, Advertising Agencies and Publishers
- Growing existing Agency and Client-direct accounts by cross-selling Eyereturn solutions and strategies
- Identifying optimization opportunities for digital campaigns, including search marketing (SEM), targeted programmatic display/video/audio, social media, retargeting, mobile campaigns, DOOH, CTV and more
- Collaborating with various departments to develop customer-focused strategies to deliver on campaign objectives
- Developing business contacts and leads by attending conferences, industry events, client appreciation functions, etc.
- Developing a deep understanding of the mar-tech/ad-tech ecosystem (ad servers, DSPs, DMPs and more)
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 1+ years of digital advertising sales or account management experience, you possess a strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), social media, targeted display/video/audio, retargeting, and mobile marketing
- Strategic thinker, keen ability to be a trusted partner with your clients
- Proven success through building a sales pipeline and developing growth strategies and plans
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- An exceptional ability to understand client business from their perspective, develop strong client relationships
- High energy self-starter with a drive for results and innovation
- A thorough understanding of digital advertising and excellent knowledge of the agency/creative or publisher decision making process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A fun attitude and an enjoyment of industry/social events
- Embrace winning as a team, enjoy collaboration
- A big picture focus with no fear of performing the small tasks it will take to get there
- A University degree in a related field is preferred
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.