Are you a highly motivated, talented, and looking to join a great boutique content firm?
Do you enjoy?
- Putting together slick branded & commercial content.
- Working with in a team environment.
- Pushing your creativity.
- A natural storyteller.
- Passionate about creating content.
- A team leader with agency experience.
If the answer is 'yes' we want you to apply to join the Scarlett Street Creative Agency team!
We are looking for a dynamic full time editor with a strong creative vision to assist with our growing post- production needs.
As the Scarlett Street Operations Lead you will be responsible for:
- Project management: Planning projects and managing budgets.
- Providing assistant in all aspects of the organization.
- Planning, organizing and co-ordinating various productions and evaluating and managing all facets of a production including the performance of production personnel, and freelance contributors.
- Overseeing client relations.
- Lead Generation.
- Collaborating with team on segment ideas and presentations.
- Assistance in content creation for all platforms.
- 3-5 Years if experience in an agency environment.
- Detail-oriented, creative and adaptable to a high-speed work environment
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Position type: Full Time Contract (On Location/Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON L6H7S4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)