ACCOUNTNG AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
BOOM Imaging is a full-scope print and imaging solutions provider, serving companies across Canada. From large format prints, signage and reprographics to vehicle wraps, construction hoarding and offset printing, BOOM Imaging focuses on quality, timeliness and seamless delivery for our clients. Applications are endless in variety and style, which is why everything we do is custom built exclusively for our clients.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
To be successful as the Accounting and Administrative Assistant for BOOM Imaging you need to possess strong time management and organizational skills along with high analytical skills and communication skills. Ability to adapt to changing plans and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties of the Administrative Assistant for BOOM Imaging are, but not limited to:
· Creating work orders and invoices
· Reviewing invoices with the production team and project managers to ensure completeness and accuracy of the invoices.
· Submitting invoices to the clients for payment
· Managing Accounts Receivable with timely account statements and payment follow ups.
· Assigning payment received to the correct invoices in the system and checking for accuracy of the payments.
· Processing credit card payments
· Preparing and sending pricing estimates to the clients
· Reviewing estimates prepared by project mangers to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Creating price list for clients
· Adding, updating, and maintaining backend pricing parts in the MIS system.
· Preparing purchase orders in the system and placing orders with the Vendors
· Ensuring that all the cost incurred have been captured and assigned to the correct invoices.
· Interact with customers/vendors by email, phone and in person.
AP and other Accounting Duties:
· Perform month end duties like closing the month in the MIS, reviewing monthly sales and Accounts receivable and generate QBs file for importing.
· Preparing Quarterly PST tax reports and submit PST
· Entering bills received from vendors into QuickBooks
· Matching the bills received from Vendors to the purchase orders in the system and approving for payment.
· Creating Journal entries for various transactions as and when required.
· Assist in preparing year end supporting documents for preparation of financial statements.
· Sending payment notification to Vendors as and when necessary.
· Entering and reconciling credit card charges in QuickBooks
· Reviewing bank and credit card statements to correctly assign the payments made to various vendors in QuickBooks.
· Making payments to vendors.
· Archiving financial records
· Creating shipping labels.
· Managing phone calls
· Analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills are key to the position.
· Knowledge of cost accounting preferred with experience in QuickBooks is an asset
· Computer skills essential including working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
· Print Estimating experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,766.00-$49,016.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- EAST YORK, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-27