Pixie Mood is a Toronto-based brand that specializes in vegan-friendly fashionable handbags and accessories. We design and wholesale our products to over 1000 retailers across North America and have had exciting developments including making Oprah’s Favorite Things in 2019. We are a small but fast growing company where things are always moving - everyday is fresh and exciting. Our workplace values teamwork, collaboration and open communication. If you are a systems-savvy and passionate communicator, this might be the role for you. We are looking for a bright and passionate individual to join the team as an Accounts Coordinator. This individual will play a key role in the Sales and Operations Team by nurturing new and existing relationships with wholesale accounts as we grow our brand across North America. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service and a passion for sales operations.
- Answering phone calls (Customer service, taking orders, problem solving and troubleshooting)
- Respond to emails and customer inquiries regarding warranty replacements, orders and / or defectives.
- Processing wholesale orders in the company software system.
- Perform accurate data entry and inputting orders into the CRM system.
- Generate shipping labels on various platforms to complete shipments of orders for accounts.
- Schedule courier pick-ups by phone and on-line.
- Liaise with our 3PL warehouse to ensure orders are processed accurately and on time.
- Order Shipping Supplies as needed for 3PL warehouse.
- First point of contact for sales agencies and independent sales reps inquiries.
- Sort and prepare invoices and statements and secure customer payments for orders.
- Update pricing, inventory, line sheets, etc for internal system and on the selling platform (Nuorder)
- Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents and keep excellent records in the CRM system and in the company G Drive.
- Generate and provide inventory “available to sell” reports (ATS) weekly for agency representatives. Utilize this report to keep our customer-facing portal on the Nuorder selling platform up to date regularly.
- Provide support to the AR/AP Manager as needed to reconcile account order and processing information.
- Support the go to market efforts of the company to ensure sales agents and accounts are provided samples, tools, training and marketing materials as needed. This may involve occasional trips to pack and organize agency and trade show samples at the head office.
- You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to navigate multiple operations systems simultaneously.
- Prior experience in wholesale and/or retail is an asset.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office - excel and powerpoint as well as G Suite applications.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok, Twitter etc.)
- Positive can-do attitude, interested in learning and is resourceful
- Able to work efficiently independently and in teams.
- Can look ahead to identify what needs to be done, and execute under minimal supervision, providing updates.
- Enjoy working hard and having fun!
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Health coverage
- Vacation and sick days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MARKHAM, ON