LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S FASTEST GROWING 3PL SERVICE PROVIDER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful managers joined KWE in entry level or associate positions and with hard work, determination, and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, KWE can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude, and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
KWE IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR An ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR
KWE is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator who is focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers. Great Coordinator, customer Service, and company support is a vital part of our business! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for smooth transactions by using KWE’s vast worldwide network for a designated client base. Our collaborative and diverse approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made KWE the envy of our competitors.
- On-going training and development to ensure your success
- * A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team
- A generous bonus program linked to company & individual success
- Competitive and equitable compensation packages
- Dental, Medical, vision, Life, dependent life, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off benefits
- Generous quarterly bonus program and holiday bonus for permanent staff
- Competitive & equitable compensation packages
· Formal Academic training – accounting diploma from a three- or- four -year college/university; or four to ten years accounts receivable/collection experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fun, friendly, confident personalities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
- Ability to interact professionally with our customers
DETAILS OF THE JOB
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service by effectively monitoring and collecting outstanding accounts receivables for the Canadian Brokerage division.
- Maintain accurate files (database), to accurately track overdue accounts.
- Perform daily bank deposits and accurately post deposits on database.
- · Provide excellence in customer service; answer customer inquiries, provide copies of invoices and explanation of charges as required.
- Process applications for processing.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Reconcile house collect charges.
- Maintain the Brokerage division petty cash fund.
- Collect and submit the Brokerage division weekly time sheets. Monitor and record weekly attendance on yearly Master Time Records.
- Provide Brokerage credit hold releases.
- Prepare Quick cheques for the Brokerage division.
- Assist billing clerks as needed.
ONE SIMPLE CLICK COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE. APPLY NOW
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay