This position is a crucial member of our inside team. You have the privilege of building strong relationships with each customer and are the primary contact for placing orders for delivery. You work closely with our Outside Sales and Warehouse teams to ensure that deliveries are executed and appropriately communicated to everyone involved in the shipping process.
What you will do:
- Responsible for completing the order process, including offering pricing terms according to established margins, additional sourcing products, and generating sales orders.
- Enter quotations and orders into the system promptly and with accuracy.
- Provide customers with accurate pricing, inventory, and specific delivery information.
- To cultivate additional business, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by phone or email.
- Prepare quotations and process orders on behalf of outside sales staff.
- Respond to customers’ requests and inquiries promptly.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives as set out by Management by promoting and or upselling products.
- Adhere to company safety policies and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1.00-$2.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location