Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
The legendary customer experience is paramount to everything we do at TD and to achieve the same, our executives seek out and rely on exceptional administrative and executive assistance support. Our administrative and executive assistants provide a broad range of administrative and general office support to executives at senior levels in the organization. Join our team if you can contribute to maintaining the smooth operations of the business through your strong administration skills.
As Administrative Assistant, you will provide dedicated administrative support to executives at the TD Bank Group. You will provide a broad range of administrative or general office support for the broader team as assigned. In addition, your work will involve a range of complexity and may include but is not limited to the following accountabilities:
- Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism at every customer interaction
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (reports, presentations, invoices, communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Ensure the optimal level of customer service and integrity is provided
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support
- Collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, schedule and organize meetings, and perform other administrative assignments as required
- Consistently exercise discretion in handling correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues w here appropriate
- Be an effective teammate and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Provide dedicated administrative support to multiple Vice Presidents and Assistant Vice Presidents and their respective team
- Offer fully qualified, experienced administrative and clerical support and perform multiple tasks and work on dynamic assignments with limited complexity
- High school diploma with over 2 years of relevant experience
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet applications
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility for effectively coordinating processes and information across related teams
- A dynamic professional with willingness to learn and take initiative on upcoming tasks and projects
- Strong communication skills to interpret policies and apply standards to complete assignments in a fast-changing environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary