Requisition ID: 172011
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Receiving area by working with his / her team members with effectively and efficiently performing the specified shipping and receiving functions within Distribution Services department.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- The Administration Clerk, Inventory and Storage is accountable for the day-to-day accurate and efficient shipping and receiving services for all Scotiabank’s downtown offices in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- The Administration Clerk is accountable for accurate recording and efficient control on inventory stored in the Bank’s Receiving area as well as all inbound and outbound shipments
- The Administration Clerk collaborates with other teams within Distribution Services as well as internal Bank partners to ensure shipments are processed expeditiously.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of mailroom logistics
- Working PC skills
- The Administration Clerk, Inventory Storage works in a production receiving and shipping environment. The position is physical with frequent lifting of heavy objects / boxes (up to 75 lbs.) There can be stress from tight deadlines and service obligations, requirements and changing role. Occasional overtime may be required.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.