Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $500 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to reach $3 trillion by 2050. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A flexible/hybrid work environment combining in office collaboration and remote working
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
- Provide general administrative support to a high performing team of finance/investment professionals.
- Manage multiple calendars on behalf of team members working with other departments and external parties to coordinate meeting logistics.
- Book and manage complex global travel arrangements, itineraries or other duties related to support professionals who travel globally.
- Preparing meeting materials, handling expenses and 3rd party invoices, incoming and outgoing correspondence, course and event registrations, etc.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department and/or organization.
- Coordinate and manage critical internal processes for the team.
- Accommodate and complete staff requests managing timelines and deliverables.
- Co-ordinate, arrange and oversee team event planning process (e.g., offsites, team building events), as required.
- Work closely with other assistants in the department to increase efficiencies and provide overall departmental support as well as acting as a back-up for other assistants in the department as needed.
- Work cross functionally as part of a team with other members and departments.
- Be a CPP Investments’ ambassador by playing a key role in representing the investment business internally and externally. Conduct work in a professional, friendly, easily accessible, and approachable manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma or undergraduate degree is required.
- 2-5 years of experience gained from a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Experience providing support to multiple professionals and managing competing priorities.
- Experience with complex calendar management, booking high profile meetings, events, scheduling travel and managing expense reimbursement process.
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable, calm under pressure, and professional.
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, as required.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team-oriented and open-concept environment.
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive), and comfort and interest in learning new applications.
- Exceptional (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplify our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership, and High Performance.
- Interest in the investment industry is considered an asset.
Visit our LinkedIn Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn. #LI-BG1
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
Mandatory Vaccine Policy
All employees in the Toronto, New York, San Francisco, Mumbai, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Sao Paulo offices will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accommodations to this policy will be made for medical or other protected grounds. Please contact us to discuss any accommodation needs.