As an Administrative Assistant at Bath Fitter, you will help make the branch run, by supporting the Administrative Coordinator with a variety of tasks working with customers, employees, and management.
Who we are?
Bath Fitter is the first choice, industry leader in bathroom renovations, and has been manufacturing and installing premium quality acrylic bathrooms and seamless bath wall systems since 1983. Our mission is to make people smile every time the see their bath
Why join the Bath Fitter team?
- Established Company: 38 years in business and still growing with locations in 2 continents
- Great Benefits: Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Culture and People: Certified Great Place to Work®
- Growth Potential: We promote from within, with additional training programs available
As an Administrative Assistant, what will your responsibilities be?
You will be responsible for assisting the Administrative Coordinator utilizing administrative tasks to support the successful operation of the branch. Typical tasks include:
- Assist the Adminstrative Coordinator with paperwork, scheduling service calls, customer service.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers promptly, politely, and successfully set appointments for Sales Consultants.
- Contact all prospective customers that have left their name at a show, event, mall, via the web site or phone message and set appointments with a success rate that meets or exceeds defined objectives.
- Assist with follow up on all leads for which an appointment has not been set and attempt to book an estimate appointment.
- Follow up on all unsold estimates and either sell the job or set an appointment for a follow up sales appointment.
- Evaluate uninstalled new orders, identify opportunities for value added sales.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints with utmost professionalism.
- Input and maintain all data related to leads and scheduling in our CRM systems.
- Assist with Social Media pages.
- Conduct pre-appointment calls to targeted commercial and residential prospects.
What is the ideal profile for this position?
- Related experience and/or training
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Detailed with strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues
Apply today and help make a better bath remodel!
Bath Fitter is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion (belonging) in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the Company requires all applicants for employment to submit truthful information and that if the Company learns that an applicant submitted untruthful or false information – even after an applicant’s employment commences – the Company retains sole discretion to either rescind the applicant’s offer of employment or terminate employment.
Bath Fitter thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (preferred)
- appointment setting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location