The Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to elevating the economic development of the Black Business Community. We are committed to conducting the required collaboration and research that delivers evidence-based solutions that improve lives and strengthen economic growth within the Black Community in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the non-profit sector and a passion for working within the Black Entrepreneur Community providing Administrative, Accounting Marketing, Communications and Human Resource Support to all personnel.
Administrative & Professional Support
· Coordinate and oversee office administrative activities and reception duties
· Provide efficient Member and client service general administrative assistance and support
· Maintains integrity of member database by timely keying of accurate and relevant information
· Handle inquiries and maintain daily contact with Members, Staff, Volunteers and Corporate partners
· Support Human Resource by ensuring that staff and volunteers are on boarded correctly
· Coordinating and preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
· Book external meetings and appointments for leadership teams as required
· Make travel arrangements for the senior managers
· Create and present reports for senior managers· Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
· Assist with market research activities and data entry of information
· Gather and review marketing data from various channels
· Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
· Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
· Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
· Previous working experience as an Administrative Assistant
· Post Secondary in Office Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar relevant field
· In-depth knowledge of office management and Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Hands-on experience with marketing software, office management computer programs (HubSpot CRM)
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Attention to details, creative thinker with an analytical mind
· Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
· Positive, can-do attitude with a strong success orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes. We are following all government standards.
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (required)
- Intermediate MS Word: 3 years (required)
- Intermediate MS Excel: 2 years (required)
- Customer Support: 3 years (required)