The job is to work remotely, and no office time is required. The hours are flexible but the work is time sensitive so you would have to manage your schedule accordingly. There are two components to the job:
1) Prefilling appraisal reports for 1-3 people. Specific report software will be provided, and you are to take information from various online sites and pre-fill certain sections of the report. Each report should take 1-2 hours to complete.
2) Act as administrative assistant to 1 person which involves transcribing voice notes, booking appointments, managing schedule and other requests.
The first part once you become proficient will allow you to take on more work and increase your pay significantly if interested. This role is an independent contractor so there are no benefits, and you would have to submit your taxes as a small business.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or data entry
· Proficiency in typing and computer skills
· Excellent English writing, grammar and speaking skills
· Attention to detail is very extremely important
· Must own a computer and have high-speed internet connection
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
No Covid requirements.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 10 years (preferred)