At Orion Financial, we focus on providing exemplary service to our clients. We’ve been working together for over 7 years and want to continue growing and sharing our vision. We strive to create and nourish internal employee growth. Providing all the necessary tools that our team, and agents will need to grow and develop, personally and professionally.
The overall target of the Administrative Assistant is to support the Underwriting Manager, Principal Broker, and Underwriting Hub to finish various tasks and achieve company objectives.
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities, coordinate and organize periodic internal meetings and/or business activity.
- Coordinate with Agents on their closings and after sales process.
- Proactive and effective communication with each team member. Collect required documents and reports within the team.
- Assist with maintaining Client Relations. Support with other required projects if required.
Bachelor's Degree or above, no limitation on major or equivalent work experience. New graduates are encouraged to apply with relevant experience/association/club experience.
- Proficient in English, with outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures, as well as prioritize conflicting tasks.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Bonus, but not required:
- Mortgage industry experience.
- Knowledge of Customer Marketing Software (CMS), or various organizational software.
- Thrive in quick-paced environment, manage tight deadlines.
We offer a market competitive salary based on skill set and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$46,507.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)