Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join an established team who has been a successful council member for 20 years. The team is conveniently located at Yonge and St. Clair subway station. The successful candidate will deepen high net worth client relationships by offering sound advice and support to clients. Supporting the advisors brand of “A wealth of care at Yonge and St. Clair”. This successful candidate will work for the excitement of working face-to-face with clients and organizing every detail of their financial affair. We’re our client’s biggest fans, lavishing them with support so thorough, we hope they feel the same way about us.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and keydates for accounts
- Help update team’s communication channels: websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, brochures, newsletters.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details.
- Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests account documentation, account reporting, etc.).
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to work within a small team with a practice that has scored high and will continue in Wealth Management metrics
- Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Working within a small team where the advisor has scored above average in Wealth Management metrics. Thrives on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including semi-annual bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock purchase plan where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.