Professionally and efficiently assist customers both over the phone and in person, ensuring they are directed to the proper personnel and questions are addressed. Ensure front desk and door access is always managed. Striving to always increase efficiency of senior office staff.
Responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
· Handle and coordinate active calendars
· Schedule and confirm meetings
· Ensure Executives are working at maximum efficiency
· Ensures all incoming calls are answered in a quick, professional and timely manner.
· Consistently distribute all calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
· Greet visitors courteously, determine their needs, and direct them to the proper person. Ensure
visitor security procedures are followed.
· Ensures Reception area is always neat, tidy and presentable to all incoming guests and customers.
· Ordering lunch as requested by Owners
· Sign in and log all visitors.
· Assists Accounts Receivable / Payables with the daily filing of invoices and mailing
· Ensure all incoming invoices / mail is sorted, opened and date stamped daily
· Weekly labour cost reports
· Bi-weekly job cost reporting
· Assisting in bookkeeping duties
· All other duties and tasks that may be required for efficient business operations.
· Minimum of high school diploma with 2 years experience in a receptionist or customer service position
· Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with clients, employees, and industry professionals
· Must have the ability to work well under pressure and be well organized
· Must have extensive experience with computers specifically Microsoft outlook, excel, and word
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Front desk: 2 years (required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location