Paul Davis is an industry leader in property damage mitigation and reconstruction with more than 370 franchise offices across the United States and Canada. The Paul Davis GTA West Group operates across four franchise territories including Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, and Halton/Hamilton.
As Project Coordinator, you will support a Project Manager and work together as a team to see your projects are properly completed. This position can be based out of our Etobicoke, Brampton, or Mississauga location.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
- Deliver What You Promise
- Respect The Individual
- Have Pride in What You Do
- Practice Continuous Improvement
The position of the Project Coordinator comes with a competitive salary and bonus structure. You will assist a Project Manager administratively and work together in delivering best in-class service to our clients.
We offer an extended health benefits plan (which includes medical, dental, healthcare, and vision), industry training, and internal growth opportunities plus a healthy work/life balance through our paid personal days and Hybrid Work from Home Policy.
This position is responsible for:
- Understanding all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring compliance
- Effectively communicating with homeowners, internal departments, suppliers and contractors
- Generating work orders and purchase orders
- Ordering materials required for job sites, tracking delivery, and monitoring inventory
- Maintaining current and accurate files in job management applications and managing shared calendars
- Delivering a high standard or customer service experience through quality work and high Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
What you bring:
- Extraordinary organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- A sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Team-oriented and customer service focused
- The ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- A sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative in solving issues
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Construction related experience is an asset
If you are a creative problem solver and look forward to working with a team that supports each other in achieving our company vision, we look forward to receiving your application.
Paul Davis GTA West Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Etobicoke, ON