Administrative Role – Banking Sector (100% back office)
OPEN TO NEW GRADS!!
We are currently seeking an Operations Officer for one of our leading clients in the banking industry. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Pay Rate: $20.05/hour + 4% vacation pay
Location: 100% ONSITE in Mississauga, ON
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Why you should apply:
- Working for one of Canada’s largest banks
- Possibility of conversion & extension
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive wage with eligibility for stat holiday pay
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day responsibilities include; dealing with escalations and passing along to management, processing cheques, refunds, statements relating to property tax, contacting bank’s business partners
- Provide a broad range of operational support and performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own Operations and Business Services function
- Execute transactions accurately, on time and in line with established guidelines/procedures while adhering to formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
- Financial background - (for example, some knowledge of accounts, credit or investments)
- You have strong communication & typing/data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail – working on customer accounts, ensuring privacy
- MS Suites – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Team involvement; working well with others
Assets (Preferred but NOT required):
- Bilingual in English & French (not required but nice to have)
- Any kind of banking experience is a huge asset
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an Operations Officer today!
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $20.05 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Administrative OR Financial: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location