The Admissions Support Assistant will provide administrative and event support to the Student Services and International Relations (SSIR) Recruitment & Admissions team.
Some post-secondary education in a related field.
One (1) year experience providing administrative support including coordinating events. Experience with facilitating events on Zoom and other virtual platforms. Knowledge and understanding of Schulich School of Business and program specific information.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to connect with people in a courteous, professional, and effective manner, as well as use tact and diplomacy in handling difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to obtain accurate information, answer detailed inquiries clearly and concisely, and engage in active listening.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including handling multiple priorities and working in a high-volume environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office Suite of applications.
The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including, but not limited to women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities (racialized), Indigenous Peoples and persons of any gender identity and sexual orientation. V3 Technologies is committed to a positive, supportive and inclusive environment.
V3 Technologies offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by V3 Technologies regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
We are committed to enhancing our environmentally and socially responsible practices for the benefit of all members of the York community. Our long term perspective recognizes our responsibility to be innovators and to continually work as a community to reduce our ecological impact.
V3 Technologies employees must apply to jobs through the Employee Career Portal - YU Hire. If you are a current V3 Technologies employee and/or are using your rights under a collective agreement to view and/or apply to jobs, you MUST log into YU Hire to access the V3 Technologies Employee Career Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be received by 11:55 pm EST on the posted deadline date, if applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: On the road