Posting End Date:December 07, 2022
Employee Type:Regular-Full time
Union/Non:This is a non-union position
Do you have outstanding attention to detail and are self- directed!?
Do you have the ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team environment, with an ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships!?
At Enbridge, we are committed to growing and expanding our company through versatile and creative individuals. #joinourteam
As a member of the Enterprise Internal Reporting Group, you are responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly adjusted results and internal management reporting packages.
What you will do:
- Responsible for recording monthly normalization transactions during the month-end close and assisting in preparation of normalization requests and policy application.
- Participate in the preparation of the Monthly Financial Summary and provide high-level earnings results analysis and distributable Cash Flow (DCF) metric analysis, focusing on actual vs. budget and actual vs. actual.
- Coordinate variance analysis with business unit finance teams, Central Functions, FP&A, and tax.
- Prepare supporting analysis reports monthly.
- Assist in the preparation of the Investor Relations packages.
- Complete reporting deliverables for Canadian and U.S. government agencies.
- Provide ad hoc query support on issues affecting Enbridge Inc. and its affiliated companies.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems.
- Identify areas of improvement in the monthly processes and related systems to increase timeliness and efficiency.
- Build effective working relationships with Finance groups.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University – Commerce Business or equivalent.
- CPA designation required.
- 4-5 years or more accounting related experiences.
- Demonstrates a strong dedication to accuracy and quality while meeting tight deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and multitask under accelerated deadlines.
- Self-directed, proven teammate, demonstrating a high level of collaboration.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Experiences with Oracle and HFM is preferred
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s Flex-Work (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options. #LI-Hybrid
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.