Kijiji/Kelly Services Canada is looking for a dynamic and community-focused Customer Service Representative to join its already existent professional team. The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work afternoon and night shifts including weekends, 40 hours / week.
SHIFT TIME - shifts will start at approximately 2pm or 3pm, including Saturday and Sunday. Two days off during the week. Training is 2 weeks, Monday - Friday. Candidates must have full flexibility for these hours.
This position is remote, working from home. Therefore, working at Kijiji requires trust, self-determination and ability to work independently with strict Metrics and Key Performance Indicators that must be achieved. Here is a brief description of the role they will be performing:
1. Respond to High Volume Community Support e-mails and Live Chat
2. Review associated or reported ads referenced in cases.
Qualities we are looking for in you:
· Strong community and customer service focus. Demonstrate high level of courtesy and friendliness.
· Outgoing and fun.
· Investigative mind.
· Maintain composure and a friendly, positive attitude under pressure.
· Work independently and to show initiative.
· Work well with others, be highly motivated to meet and overcome challenges.
· Detail oriented. Able to handle multiple tasks at one time. Self time management.
· Strong communication skills, advanced in writing English (French is a bonus)
· Knowledge of Kijiji or Gumtree, including policies, best practices, and experience with buying or selling will be a great asset.
· Familiarity with Web-based technology, Internet, virtual meeting platforms.
· Work experience in customer service is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)