Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Revenue you will provide information, analysis, and insight to various stakeholders relating to revenue and inventory. The Analyst will liaise cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Planning, Commercial, IT, and Global Finance to facilitate the weekly/monthly sales planning process in Anaplan and to maintain and develop the model and corresponding reports.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate the weekly/monthly sales planning process in Anaplan, including managing data inputs and communicating deadlines and processes to stakeholders across the organization and assisting end users when required
- Maintain, optimize, and publish existing daily management reports, including Excel and Power BI Reports. Ensure data integrity through data reconciliation and validation
- Develop and maintain all commercial revenue models and modules within Anaplan and ensure data integrity through data reconciliation and validation
- Develop dashboards and other reports/views that can be used by the finance and commercial teams for revenue forecasting and analysis
- Perform Anaplan model maintenance tasks as required including data in/out tasks along with data validation tasks
- Act as the key contact in resolving, and escalating where appropriate, Anaplan issues
- Participate in Anaplan formal user requirement processes and ensure that implemented solutions meet identified user requirements
- Help support a request ticketing system to support Anaplan model updates and enhancements
- Document key revenue processes and other materials to support end users
- Develop new reports/analysis on an ad-hoc basis
Let's Talk About You:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a related field such as finance analytics or sales operations
- Successful completion of a University degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, finance, accounting) from a recognized educational institution
- MBA or professional accounting designation would be an asset
- Experience in retail/manufacturing and/or distribution environment strongly preferred
- Experience with revenue budgeting and forecasting strongly preferred
- Experience with planning and forecasting tool (Master Anaplanner preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft D365 or other ERP systems is an asset
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization tools is an asset
- Strong and comprehensive analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to deal with competing demands
- Advanced skills to extract data from multiple systems/sources and transform complex data sets into relevant conclusions and recommendations
- Independent and creative thinker able to conceptualize, develop and implement process improvement
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, and ever-changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills
What’s in it For You
- A company built on Canadian roots and heritage
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program more than paid wages including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career growth through numerous internal and external programs
- Recognize and be recognized by your peers with our Goose Rewards & ICON Rewards
- Be a part of CG Gives. Donation matching and paid volunteer time to help the organizations you care about
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
We believe in the power of inclusion and that our best work happens when people bring their authentic selves to work and are welcomed for exactly who they are. We embrace diversity in all its forms and definition and strive to remove barriers to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where everyone can live authentically, every day and in every situation.
Canada Goose is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
There are multiple ways to interview with us! If you require any interview accommodation for your interview, please e-mail us at [email protected]