At MNP, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit that makes us different and sets us apart from the competition. That is why we have become the fastest growing national firm in Canada. We encourage collaboration, consider your ideas, award promotions based on merit, adopt a balanced lifestyle and take the time to have fun! Our firm forms a close-knit team that accompanies you in the realization of your professional ambitions.
All that's missing is you! We are looking for an Analyst for our Charitable Lottery Services. As Canada's leading accounting, tax and advisory firm, MNP understands the intricacies of the lottery industry. Our team of specialists provides ticket management and draw supervision services to organizations in Canada and the United States, and works with regulators to ensure that the highest standards of integrity are met. We are committed to strengthening organizations' reputation and compliance practices, while balancing risk and control.
- Check the different customer data sent for the draw products
- Ensure the accuracy of customer results based on the results produced by our computer system or calculations to be performed
- Ensure compliance with customer procedures
- Maintain a good working relationship with the client
- Part-time work, between 15 and 25 hours per week, with the possibility to work more hours in the summer
- Face-to-face start for training and telework afterwards
Skills and Experience
- Know how to pay attention to details. Thoroughness and rigor
- Possess basic office computer skills
- Work experience in a dynamic environment with tight and fast deadlines
- Availability to work in the evening, between 6pm and 2am (can exceptionally finish later)
- Intermediate level in spoken and written English
- Availability for special projects
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with firm sponsored social events, bonus program eligibility, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!