From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
In return, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts – the best the industry has to offer. You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can help shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an Associate Sales and Customer Service to join our growing team!
About the role
As an Associate, Sales & Customer Service, you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate – in the most simple and easy to understand terms – the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Location: 700 University Avenue, Toronto Office
Start Date: November 18th 2022
- Paid training that prepares for obtaining your OTL Licence;
- A competitive compensation package
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company – our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners
What you bring to the table
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Previous sales, customer service and/or call centre experience is considered a strong asset
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and every other Saturday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for the first year.
Please note that all candidates must be available to work full-time, 5 days per week during our hours of operation as follows:
8:00 AM and 8:00 PM - Monday to Friday (based on availability)
9:00 AM and 5:00 PM – Saturdays, rotating (mandatory)
Occasional Statutory Holiday
What we offer
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
Flexible work arrangements
Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique.
We are an equal opportunity employer
At Intact, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.
If you are an employee of Intact, belairdirect, or Johnson Insurance, please apply for this role on Contact People.