Note: The Audit Engagement Partner position is more suitable for those candidates who are willing to get compensated as a shareholder in the company.
CRUX is part of an international group of companies, with its offices in Asia and Middle East, focusing on consulting, international trade and construction services. CRUX's consulting arm specialises in providing a wide range of consulting services including audit & assurance, project management, financial advisory, structural design etc.
We are in the process of establishing an accounting company in Ontario and we are looking for potential canditates who we can partner with.
The following is a list of requirements for the potential Audit Engagement Partner:
Requirements for Business Partner:
- Active CPA Ontario membership
- Active PAL license holder
- Background in accounting and financial industry
- Extensive experience in auditing and consulting activities
- Extensive experience in leadership roles
- Experience in providing accounting and taxation advisory services
- Ability to actively participate in growing the company's clientele
- Participating in business development activities
- Active participation in marketing company's services to potential clients
- Active participation in day-to-day management of activities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $68,481.93-$94,474.02 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Are you an active CPA Ontario member?
- Do you have an active PAL designation from CPA?
- Auditing: 3 years (preferred)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON