Blue Collar Bakery by Cafe Neon is looking for an experienced bread maker. The shifts vary in start time and duration. Responsibilities include:
- Mixing, and preparing various dough.
- Shaping, baking, and decorating bread and various pastries.
- Opening the bakery every morning.
- Shaping bread by hand.
- Counting inventory and ordering more supplies.
- Crafting and creating new and exciting baked goods.
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for delivery.
Experience in sourdough, brioche, and pita an asset. We thank all those who apply, but only experienced candidates who are currently in the GTA and are legally able to work in Canada will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
All customers and staff must wear a mask. Curbside pick-up is available. Common surfaces are sanitized frequently.
- baking: 5 years (required)
Work Location: One location