- Make a variety of breads, such as baguettes, pretzels, and multigrain breads. The oven's temperature should be adjusted to ensure proper baking.
- Combine various ingredients to create fillings for pies and cakes (e.g. chocolate ganache, caramel sauce and fruits) Clean the kitchen's tools and equipment before utilizing.
- Weigh the flour and other components before preparing the dough. Cakes can be adorned with buttercream, icing, glazes, and edible flowers.
- You can mold the dough to make different pastries, including croissants, cookies, and sweet rolls.
- Depending on the preferences of the clients, produce specialty pastries Keep an eye on the food supplies and place orders as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Baking: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road