Located in the heart of King West, Oretta Downtown adds a distinct, neighbourhood-dining destination to the bustling landscape. Oretta is a gathering place for a quick coffee, satisfying lunch, or an impromptu dinner with friends and family.
Oretta sets itself apart from others as it focuses on delivering a service experience that is genuine, intuitive and thoughtful. The staff is knowledgeable, passionate about food and wine, and is intent on establishing ‘Oretta hospitality’ as the benchmark in the Toronto dining scene.
We deliver a Canadian hospitality experience using the finest Italy has to offer in food and drink. We are sophisticated without being pretentious, proud of our menus without being intimidating and excited to provide a backdrop that our guests will feel compelled to return to time and time again.
Oretta is a growing company, opening our second location in early 2022, and looking to attract good people with great talent in hospitality, and most importantly, an eagerness to learn!
We are urgently looking for talented bartenders and mixologists to join our team on a part time or full time basis. Daytime availability is an asset. A mix of daytime and night time shifts are available. Oretta King is a high-volume, high-revenue restaurant.
- Classic cocktail and wine knowledge
- Passion for mixology
- Prioritizes steps of service, guest experience and network of regulars
- Knowledge of Italian wines is an asset
- Barista and specialty coffee experience preferred
- Flexible availability. Weekdays and weekends
- Punctual and engaging. Charismatic presence.
- Positive attitude & team player
- Can handle volume
- Passion for the hospitality and eager to learn
- Love what you do and can give great guest experiences
- Cocktail development & freestyle mixology experience is an asset
- Smart Serve Certified
- Working knowledge of Italian culture and language an asset
- Gratuity sharing based on daily sales, as well as tips from direct guests
- Employee discount dining program within the company
Please reply with your resume and cover note describing your interest and experience for the job and be sure to include your contact information.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- bartending: 1 year (preferred)