Job descriptionCompany Profile
CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO is looking for a regular full time Billing/Administration Clerk for the Head office in Burlington. This role will appeal to you if you are a highly organized administrative professional who takes pride in the accuracy of your work, attention to detail and ability to meet billing targets on a consistent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the compiling, analyzing and recording bills, preparing and issuing invoices and providing customer service and other regular administrative responsibilities.
- Distribution of invoices for approval
- Answer customer questions on invoices
- Mailing/emailing customer invoices
- Loading invoices in customer portals
- Requesting purchase orders from customers
- Produce invoices
- Assisting the customer billing process
- Assist with reception
- Other duties as requested.
- Efficient & accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to billing accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Flexibility to navigate changing business demands.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Together, we embrace diversity of thought, experience, and perspective, as we combine our unique skills and capabilities to drive successful outcomes for all stakeholders. As an equal opportunity employer, CIMCO provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should require any accommodation, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs.