“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number.
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our banking clients is looking for a Branch Support Agent – Major Bank
Length: 12-months contractwith a strong possibility of an extension
Location: Toronto, ON – Remote/Hybrid
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5:00pm
LOB: Banking Governance - Private Wealth
New team to the Bank. This team manages regulatory requirements and support regions across Canada to ensure the regulations are within compliance.
· Given that this is a new group, there is an opportunity to grow and be creative
· learning opportunities are endless
· great opportunity for networking
· Stakeholders they will be working with:
· working with business partners in other regions
· Operations team
· key stakeholders in Private Wealth
Accountable to provide administrative support to the Branch by providing support on daily activities.
· New account openings.
· Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
· Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
· Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
· Process client deposits.
· Order office supplies, documentation forms, toner for fax and printer, research material, business cards as well as kitchen supplies through Grand & Toy.
· Entering orders – GIC, municipal bond issues, new issue tickets and updating new issue spreadsheet.
· Archiving documents with Iron Mountain (address changes and trade tickets, etc.)
· Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing.
· Back up Assistant to the Divisional Administrator and Branch Administrator when on vacation.
· Back up for Restricted List (commission claw-back) done monthly.
· Other duties as required.
· project work
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
· Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Word, Excel, RIS, Starquote).
· Desire to provide high level of service to Branch staff (Sales Assistants and Investment Advisors).
· Ability to problem solve.
· Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines.
· technical background skills, ability to take data and present it in a way that achieves information
· willing to pull from data source
· PowerPoint skills ( ability to retrieve data and put into a power point)
· organizational skills
· attention to detail
· ability to work independently
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· FI experience
· Data Analytics skills
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply!
Please note: Adherence to our end client’s vaccination policy is a requirement
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location