Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you’re part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Facilities, this position will be responsible for a list of daily cleaning tasks throughout our building. This position requires the ability to work during standard operation hours of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, with the flexibility to occasionally work on Saturdays.
- Sweep, mop and scrub all floors, walls, counters, cabinets, appliances, and bathroom fixtures
- Remove cardboard garbage and other debris from the building
- Load the compactor, waste/recycling bins and wood bin
- Cleaning and disinfect washrooms, lockers rooms, and kitchens
- Restock bathroom and kitchen supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Designations:
- High School Diploma
- WHMIS and MSDC certifications considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience cleaning, manufacturing or warehouse facilities
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend over, crouch and use ladders
- Ability to stand and walk for long period of time
- Self-motivated, able to work well independently.
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- 7:00am TO 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Clean and bright manufacturing environment
- Long periods of standing with regularly scheduled breaks
- Fully accessible break room including hot beverages, microwaves, and refrigerators
We believe in the power of inclusion and that our best work happens when people bring their authentic selves to work and are welcomed for exactly who they are. We embrace diversity in all its forms and definition and strive to remove barriers to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where everyone can live authentically, every day and in every situation.
Canada Goose is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
There are multiple ways to interview with us! If you require any interview accommodation for your interview, please e-mail us at [email protected]