Story Behind the Need
Business group: Global Compliance Transformation Program Office
_Project: Employee & Issuer Program – managing conflicts of interests for the firm and personal trading_
**A BA is required to support data gathering for an application/submission to the Regulator in Mexico in order to obtain approval for data to be transferred outside of the country for implementation of the personal conflicts technology, as part of the Employee & Issuer Program. There will also be an opportunity for them to work on other initiatives.
Typical Day in Role:
- Works directly with the project management team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from the business, while also collaborating with key stakeholders and technical teams to drive varying activities within the Employee & Issuer Program (EIP).
- The initial focus is to support data gathering for an application/submission to the Regulator in Mexico in order to obtain approval for data to be transferred outside of the country for implementation of the personal conflicts technology, as part of the Employee & Issuer Program.
- Works directly with the Stream Lead responsible for the deliverable and other stakeholders from Business and IT in Canada and Mexico to execute activities within the plan (i.e. data gathering, developing the submission package, conduct document review with stakeholders etc.).
- The candidate will also be expected to liaise with an approved external organization to co-ordinate translation of the final document from English to Spanish.
- Lead and co-ordinate overall data gathering activities with support and oversight from the Stream Lead
- Plan, schedule and facilitate workshops with stakeholders with the objective of obtaining the required input for the various elements of the submission package
- Consolidation of information received from Business, IT and stakeholders in Mexico
- Management of document review and feedback for the submission package
- Drive and manage assigned activities as captured within the project schedule
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Support delivery of all aspects of developing the submission package
- Adhere to stipulated timelines
- Support other project deliverables/activities as required
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst professional within Financial Institutions
2) 2+ years of financial services industry experience in monitoring programs for Personal Conflicts (such as personal trading, information barriers, and outside business activities)
3) Within BA experience, demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting requirements including data, business process and business object modeling
1) Bilingual in Spanish (full proficiency) a strong asset – preference will be given to these candidates
2) Experience with technology implementations
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $65.00-$75.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Conflicts (personal trading, outside: 1 year (required)
- financial services industry: 2 years (required)
- Business Analyst professional within Financial Institutions: 5 years (required)