We are seeking a friendly and outgoing individual to join our team of Baristas. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys being part of a team and has excellent customer service skills. The right person will make exceptional beverages, heat and package pre-made food, assist customers and help stock and clean the store. It is also essential that individuals are detail oriented and able to make quick decisions. Food handler certificate is an asset.
- Be able to handcraft high-quality espresso drinks.
- Be able to prepare coffee drinks according to customers' orders.
- Be passionate about serving healthy and high quality food.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Understand the principles of coffee production and preparation.
- Be able to perform basic cleaning tasks.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-01-30