Mini-Skool is one of Ontario’s leading licensed child care providers, offering the very best child care services year-round and early childhood education programs on a full- time and part-time basis for families with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and school aged children. We have serviced the GTA for 53 years.
Permanent Full-time Position Available:
Mini-Skool Richmond Hill (54 Avenue Road)
- Must be a 'team player'
- Must be a RECE
- Must have a minimum of three years ‘management experience’ in a childcare environment
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the CCEYA
- Must have current First Aid & CPR training
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrate strong skills in sales and customer service
- Budget and financial accountability and revenue-generation experience preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer and employee relations
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Solid communications skills – oral and written
- Computer skills – must be computer literate at a general business-level
(Microsoft Office including Word processing, Excel spreadsheet, MicrosoftOutlook e-mail functionality)
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing, competitive environment
- Knowledge and skills with the OHSA and experience with the Region of Peel
Health Department an asset
- Ability to thrive under frequent pressure
- Union experience an asset
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must be able to drive between multiple locations on a frequent basis
- Both indoor and outdoor environment are typically found in a childcare facility.
Depending upon activities and season, may be required to be outdoors for regular, prolonged activities
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Possession of Class ‘F’ license would be an asset
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operation, financial performance and growth of our centre for a large number of children (200+) in a busy daycare environment. They will also be responsible for managing a unionized staff of
Join a progressive childcare company where quality speaks for itself.
Excellent compensation and benefit package (including dental, health, life & dependent insurance, short-term disability, staff discounts and employer contributions to your RSP) available.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,421.00-$54,579.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- management: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-06
Expected start date: 2023-02-13