One of our top clients and educational institutions is seeking a Change Management Consultant to join their dynamic team! This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend/stay on. This is a hybrid work model located in Scarborough, ON and offers 7 hour work days.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including communication plans, sponsor support plans, coaching plans, and resistance management plans.
- Lead development and execution of communications through hands-on development or direction to resources in the College Communications team
- Execute aspects of organizational change management with a structured and proactive approach, identifying opportunities for change management interventions and recommending actions.
- Continue the build of a Centennial change management framework to support the Transformation
- Strategically apply a structured change management approach and methodology to various initiatives.
- Identify and recommend areas of change and develop an organization change management plan based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Conduct readiness assessments, including resistance and performance gaps, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and identify specific actions to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Coach various levels of staff in supporting change efforts.
- Create and manage metrics and measure to track knowledge transfer and change outcomes.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or College diploma in business, communication, project management, or similar
- Change Management Practitioner (CMP), Prosci, or equivalent certification would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading enterprise-wide change and communications for complex organizational transformational strategies and plan
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and dealing with and influencing senior executives across an organization
- Experience working in a unionized environment would be an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to self-motivate, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to problem-solve and manage conflict
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a Chance Management Practitioner (CMP) or Prosci certification?
- Do you have experience working in a unionized environment?
- Do you have experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing senior executives ?