Centre: Manotick, ON
Job Type: Part-Time
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a French Teacher, you will work with staff and children to create a positive learning experience and you will be tasked with teaching students in our care to speak French. Responsibilities include:
- Assessing the capabilities of students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curriculum.
- Pronouncing words, phrases and explaining meaning to children.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games and other teaching aids.
- Teaching various tiers of French.
- Visiting multiple classrooms in one day.
- All other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid holidays off.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- Degree in education or teaching certificate an asset
- Experience teaching the French language to ages 18 months - Kindergarten
- Proven proficiency in oral and written French
- Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.