About this job:
We are seeking for our Toronto office, a Claims Administrator, who will be responsible for processing of claim files and claim accounting.
About the team:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process claims and claim general ledger entries.
- Periodically reconcile general ledger accounts and client data.
- Assist in weekly and monthly claim reporting and help identify and resolve any discrepancy.
- Communicate with clients to ensure data quality and respect of service time frame.
- Create, maintain, improve claim workflow and process documentation.
- Perform user acceptance testing for administration system upgrades.
- Participate in the optimization of claim processes.
- Working knowledge of claim adjudication, an asset.
- Results driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven team player with a sense of accountability
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize them effectively
- Highest degree of professional ethics
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Insurance knowledge an asset
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 1 - 2 years of experience within insurance/reinsurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of transactional systems
Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company's success.
Become part of a leading reinsurance company of over 1,000 professionals spread across 20 world locations - a company that prides itself in delivering the best possible risk solutions to its insurance clients and brokers.
Become part of a culture based on trust, initiative, responsibility, and openness. We are always looking for bright, proactive individuals to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
PartnerRe is an equal opportunities employer.