We are hiring Part Time Client Care Coordinators to work at our Downtown Toronto office to provide exemplary client service and support, in person and over the telephone to our internal and external customers/clients.
At Spectrum Health Care our mission is re-imagining home care for clients and families to provide products and services they need, whenever care is required, delivered by the most qualified and compassionate staff.
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. By joining Spectrum Health Care you will be part of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and a committed member of a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
Hours of Work:
- Part time hours available
- Evening and weekends
- Shifts are 8 hours in length
- Works collaboratively with community PSW and Nurses, and assists with the scheduling and coordination of PSW and Nurse services
- Liaises with clients, staff, and community partners
- Acts as a problem solver for clients and responds to inquiries from LHIN and employees
- Reports client and staff concerns to Home Support Supervisor
- Liaises with the LHIN representatives regarding client care. Collects and entrees all pertinent client data into the computer system
- Provides list, schedules, and performs other administrative duties to support the personal support worker and Nurse program
- Minimum of 2 years working in an office setting (healthcare setting preferred)
- Medical Office Admin Certificate/Diploma
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls while delivering exceptional customer service (healthcare industry experience an asset)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (Additional language skills considered an asset)
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and ability to learn proprietary software
- Medical terminology knowledge an asset but not required
- Mandatory COVID 19 Vaccine Policy
Spectrum Health Care is thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. This award recognizes top companies across Canada for overall performance, sustained growth, strategy, capabilities and innovation, culture and commitment, and leadership. Click here to learn more about this esteemed honour.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at ([email protected]) for assistance.