Our client, a startup consulting firm located downtown requires a Client Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for three months. In your position, you will be responsible for assisting and coordinating the overall company tasks under the guidance of the senior-level management team.
- Be the front-runner for clients and stakeholder inquiries via email, phone, and in-person (walk-ins) and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare and manage incubation/lease contracts in the workspace and support with Client billings and Vendor payments.
- Promptly on-board and off-board Employees, including issuance of badges and devices.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Team by managing calendars, scheduling tele-conferences and meetings.
- Support the smooth running of office operations, ensuring that administrative processes are maintained, assist with record-keeping and file management for different departments.
- Oversee office supplies and services, including restocking supplies, relocating employees to new areas, setting up desks and equipment for new hires, arranging parking permits for employees, or creating important office forms.
- Assist in the coordination of events, including arranging for vendor services, managing
- RSVPs, and other tasks related to ensuring smooth delivery of events.
- Work with clients on IRCC matters to coordinate immigration status.
- Act as primary liaison with landlords, suppliers and vendors.
- Other duties as required.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location