Job descriptionClient Success Representative (Hybrid)
Survalent Technology is seeking an experienced Client Success Representative to join our team! We are specifically searching for go getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. If you enjoy talking to customers, closing sales, and following up on leads, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Client Success Specialist is a customer advocate, who predominately communicates with prospects and customers via email and telephone to identify white space selling opportunities, drive sales revenue, and deliver quarterly booking targets. If this sounds like the right role for you, please read on to learn more about the position.
- Team contributor who is responsible for closing software maintenance program renewals within the existing customer installed base across Canada and the United States
- Owns the software maintenance renewal process for the install customer base from quote generation, maintenance program entitlement communication through to purchase order collection
- Helps to identify white space selling opportunities and communicates them back to the respective RSM to drive further
- Performs routine health check and cadence calls with customers to understand their use of their current Survalent products and gauge any gaps in usage or possible upsell opportunities
- Fosters a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with Survalent sales methodology
- Meets quarterly sales targets and facilitates the future pipeline growth
- Works with the Field Sales teams to achieve North American Bookings’ target
- Works closely with the RVPs and RSMs on quarterly sales forecasting
- Effectively answers questions around company products and services to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enters and updates customer information in Salesforce including detailed notes on interaction regarding next steps, purchase time horizon and customer purchase intentions
- Works with the sales team, marketing staff, and management cohesively to facilitate sales growth within the organization
- Is always a Survalent advocate
- Attends company sponsored events and trade shows as required
- Follows through on outbound Sales activities and assist with qualifying incoming Sales leads
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Three years of software industry experience, including at least one year in an inside sales role
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- English language proficiency
- Experience in the use of a CRM system (i.e., Salesforce.com)
- Attention to detail, highly organized, plus analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Must be able to travel
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization, and improved operations for utilities. For six decades, we have helped more than 700 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency, and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
Survalent values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of all races, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, family status, and those with disabilities to apply. Survalent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.