Location:LOC13089: 408-90 Sumach Street, Toronto, ON M5A 4R4
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
BrokerBay is an advanced cloud-based ecosystem designed to replace the clunky legacy systems previously used by brokerages across North America. We’re on a mission to consolidate, automate, and revolutionize the way brokerages do business from start to finish with:
As one of the fastest-growing real estate start-ups in Canada, there’s no better place to be if you’re looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room to flex your professional muscles.
(BrokerBay is a Carrier company)
(BrokerBay is a Carrier company)
What you'll be doing:
- Shaping our Client Experience by engaging with and resolving client issues through email
- Building strong cross-departmental relationships by presenting key client issues and bugs during company meetings
- Analyzing data trends to assist in optimizing our support channels and strategies
- Providing insight on product and client experience development
Qualities we look for:
- You’re able to work in high pressure situations - working through tough technical issues is a challenge you welcome. You have experience in tackling unexpected technical and client issues in a professional manner, developing a clear plan of action and executing on it.
- You have project management and problem-solving skills. You are able to juggle competing responsibilities and deliver on projects with a high degree of organization and timeliness.
- You have strong Solution Seeking and Ownership skills. You consistently track client frustrations or gaps in processes and present well thought-through solutions to improve upon these.
- You're hungry for knowledge and enjoy self-learning. You are determined to find your way around obstacles and leverage available resources and training materials to do so.
- You're an excellent written communicator - you can simplify complex concepts and are concise in your exchanges with clients, sharing best practices when relevant (fluent written and spoken English).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Access to high-speed internet connection.
- 1+ year experience in Customer Service / Clients’ Support
- Ability to work 10 to 20 hours per week.
Available to work for the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday between 4pm-8pm EST (Eastern time zone).
- Saturday, Sunday between 9am-5pm EST
- To be able to work during the holidays.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Experience using a ticketing tool such as: Zendesk, Jira, or other support related systems
- Knowledge of / or experience working in the Real Estate industry.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- This is a permanent, part time opportunity (10 to 20 hours per week).
- This position is 100% remote within Canada, requiring availability for the EST time zone.
Why join us?
- Annual Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunity to build skills in product as you build partnerships with other departments
Why we love working at BrokerBay (and you will too!)
Our team is tight-knit, whip-smart, and loves a good joke. Before the pandemic hit, you could find us innovating (or playing ping pong) at our shiny downtown Toronto office—these days, we’re transforming the real estate landscape one feature at a time from home.
We’re ambitious, goal-driven, and take on big challenges together. 2022 has proven to be our busiest year yet and we’ve got our sights set high for 2023
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice