The Co-Executive Director will be responsible for managing grants, marketing/PR, fundraising, and providing leadership for a BIPOC Mindfulness Non-Profit Organization. Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Oversight of Programs - oversees programs, provides effective communications, and manage grants
- Marketing/Communications/PR - follow the mission, values and goals, communicate with BIPOC mindfulness community, supervise marketing and independent IT contractors
- Fund Development/Fundraising - raise and maintain funds, engage in events, partner with funders
- Overall management of the agency - other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Mindfulness experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Non-profit, Management, Fundraising, & Marketing experience
This is a remote position (work from home).
Schedule: Part Time (25 hours per week)
Pay: $62 - $77 per hour depending on experience
Disclaimer: Devine Management Consulting, isn't a staffing agency. All positions are direct hire with the company. The company outsourced their recruitment process to Devine Management Consulting; as a result, you will not be considered an employee of DMC but a potential candidate for hire.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Pay: $62.00-$77.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Fundraising: 4 years (required)
- Non-profit: 4 years (required)
- Marketing: 4 years (required)
- Mindfulness: 4 years (required)
- BIPOC: 4 years (required)