Are you currently pursuing your BComm, with a Marketing, Sales, Finance, Accounting or Economics focus? Do you relish the opportunity to influence the organization in a way that balances top-line growth and profitability to create long-term value? Do you want to be developed by a top-tier CPG organization and unleash your potential? Do you want to join an organization that’s making a real difference in the world? If so, joining Kimberly-Clark's Walmart Canada Sales team is for you!
We are currently looking for an 8-month co-op/intern to join our Walmart Canada Sales team from May to December 2022. Ideal candidates have a strong track record of leadership and analytical skills through academic, extracurricular, or volunteer activities, and will graduate from a bachelor’s or Master’s program in Spring/Fall 2023.
As a Replenishment/Ecommerce Sales Intern, you will be provided a robust work plan designed to help you develop the leadership and analytical skills needed to be a future business leader. You will:
- Monitor daily orders to improve on time in full targets
- Analyze actual performance vs plan/forecast and recommend courses of action to improve forecast accuracy
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Actively participate in projects as part of cross-functional teams, build strong relationships with the Sales and Marketing teams and collaborate on activities and solutions that lead to profitable growth
- Manage the digital shelf images and content for K-C brands in Walmart’s online platforms
- Assist with the creative concepts on how to showcase K-C brands and products online
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up for Customer meetings
What we offer you:
- The Replenishment/ Ecommerce Sales Intern will take direction from the Walmart Canada Customer Operations Manager & report directly into the Customer VP - Walmart Canada
- The Intern will have an opportunity to help provide strategic execution of end-to-end (E2E) inventory flow through the entire value chain and support the ecommerce team to enable growth of K-C brands
- We are committed to offering you responsibilities and projects designed to build mastery and leadership for your future career in the real world
- Continuous training and development by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you
- Dynamic and respectful work environment. You will collaborate on impactful work within a supportive environment, one where company values are always embraced and expressed, and diversity is a business imperative
What would make you a great fit?
- Advanced analytical proficiency in Excel, strong business judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Collaborative and be able to thrive in a team-based environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and competing time demands
Kimberly-Clark and it’s well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, U by Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.