Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. We are preparing the next generation of learners to create an incredible future for this world. We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are creating a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with solutions that break new ground. To help our company move to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Media House Coordinator.
As the content curator, you are responsible for contextualizing content to help make it as meaningful as possible to our Knowledgehook audiences. This person can work in a fast paced and collaborative environment determined to understand what drives our programs and audience members.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the development and implementation of content curation strategies
- Create a list of relevant topics that the target audience would find valuable, develop specific keywords and phrases for each topic to utilize as search criteria during the curation process and determine what standards a piece of content must meet to be considered
- Sorting, organizing, and structuring content so that it is as accessible as possible
- Creating and repurposing content when it adds to the underlying value
- Capitalizing on social networks and connections to present and share content
- Building trusted relationships with learners and other curators
- Monitoring and evaluating how learners interact with the content
- Refining content sources and approaches to curation over time
What you need to succeed
- A post secondary diploma
- Experience and proof of curation work
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Being part of a mission driven company, we seek individuals who have an adaptable mindset and are open to embracing new opportunities that allow them to learn, grow and collaborate in areas of business that may sometimes be outside of their defined role
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in the Education field is an asset
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast-growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while developing students into problem solvers of tomorrow by giving them a love of learning, today.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5K 1J5