Lakeside Catering Services is a company committed to building an enjoyable and supportive work environment for our kitchen staff teams. Lakeside provides excellent food service to children's summer camps throughout Central Ontario. We provide food and housing for our staff. Lakeside serves food for 200-700 people at multiple remote locations each summer.
Lakeside Catering Services offers a seasonal opportunity to enjoy working amongst nature while refining your food preparation skills.
We offer a variety of contracts between May and September depending on location. Most contracts run from June till August.
Why Join Us
- Competitive Pay: $850 per week ($790/weekly + $60/week bonus upon completion of contract).
- Free Room and Board on site.
- Access to camp activates on time off.
- Guaranteed raises for returning staff.
- Emphasis on internal promotions for returning staff.
Please Note these locations are out of the city and some are very remote. The positions require you to live on site for the entire duration of your contract. Room and board are provided.
- Overseeing preparation
- Making soups
- Vegetable preparation
- Cooking meats
- Is willing to relocate for the duration of their contract
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a cook or relevant schooling
- Good knife skills
- Knowledge of vegetable preparation
- Knowledge of grilling
- Quality work ethic
$850 per week ($790/week + $60/week bonus upon completion of contract).
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 3-4 months
Salary: $850.00 per week
- Cooking: 2 years (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: One location