ABOUT FOREST HILL REAL ESTATE:
Forest Hill Real Estate Inc. has specialized in the sale of prestigious homes, luxury condominiums, commercial real estate, country properties, estates, building lots and industrial properties for over 30 years. As a result, Forest Hill trades in billions of dollars worth of real estate transactions annually.
Forest Hill Real Estate is a leader in the Canadian real estate market boasting over forty offices and one thousand real estate professionals. Forest Hill prides itself on its rich history, reputation for integrity, customer service and market expertise.
The company’s in-depth understanding of the changing marketplace and the subtle nuances of completing a real estate transaction are the fundamental principles behind Forest Hill’s success.
Forest Hill knows the neighbourhoods, the marketplace and the art of negotiation and how to satisfy buyers and sellers alike, with a professional, personal and informed approval.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a part-time Copywriter to support our marketing team! This role collaborates with all levels of internal and external stakeholders in the conception and creation of B2B & B2C marketing content across all lines of business. You’ll be joining a dynamic team of professionals that are committed to making a meaningful impact and accelerating Forest Hill Real Estate's progress toward shared objectives.
- Copywriting for internal and external initiatives, developing a wide range of compelling print, digital & social media collateral/communications that effectively target designated audiences.
- Editing and proofreading of communications/collateral for accuracy, spelling, grammar, style consistency, tone, flow, comprehension, and format.
- Implementing feedback received from stakeholders ensuring that their needs are met/balanced with FHRE brand guidelines, strategy, and evolution.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines while performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in journalism, communications, marketing, business, English, or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of professional writing and editing experience focused on communicating effectively and creatively with targeted audiences.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Documents, and Google Sheets.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in the real estate industry is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Do you have formal education in Copywriting?
- copywriting: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5R 2E2
Application deadline: 2023-02-01