At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As part of the MLSE creative services team, your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the creation of world class content including static / animated / video development for web, social, out-of-home, in-app, print, online and broadcast content along with in-arena promotional programs. This can be seen inside and outside of our world class venues and content platforms. You will have the unique opportunity to experience first-hand the processes / workflows from storyboarding to toolkit delivery.
MLSE’s Internship term dates are from May 8th, 2023 - September 1st, 2023
- Assist in the creation and resource tracking of project briefs in the Workfront project management system
- Complete tasks and responsibilities for the creative studio and account managers as assigned to keep projects on track
- Assist in email communication to the full internal studio group, including designers, producers, and editors to establish plans including deadlines for content approvals and workback schedules
- Manage email communications within MLSE departments and external vendors when necessary
- Assist in email communications to the full studio group, including designers, producers, and editors to establish plans including deadlines for content approvals and workback schedules
- Attend production shoots to gain hands on training and experience
- Assist with the coordination of physical production as the need arises
- Shadow Designers and Art Directors through campaign concepts to delivery
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with a focus in Media, Marketing, or related discipline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Team first, positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Knowledge and interest in creative studio, account and project management workflows
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel an asset with flexibility for event-based work
- Familiarity with sports an asset
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Apply by: February 7, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.