Report to: Head and Manager of Credit Risk Management Department
Employment Type: Contract/Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- Provide administrative support to analysis team, including upload and update information and documents to internal system, prepare monthly/quarterly statistical reports in a timely and accurately manner.
- Provide administrative support to fund team, including register and process Drawdown/Repricing, maintain safekeeping register for drawdown, issue and send e-permit to operation department.
- Register and review term renewal applications, prepare safekeeping register for account managers, send term renewal form to operation department to proceed.
- Process credit card applications.
- Prepare risk committee meeting materials, send meeting invitations and write meeting minutes.
- Assist in relative project as needed.
- At least2 years of experience in financial sector, specializing in corporate, commercial, and residential lending is preferred.
- Bachelor degree and above majored in Business, Finance, or relevant fields.
- Knowledge in regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently, prioritizes tasks, and manages time effectively.
- Solid organizational and analytical skills with high attention to details.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- related work: 2 years (preferred)
- both English and Chinese (preferred)
Work Location: One location