Avenza Systems is changing the way maps are made, distributed and consumed. Our products include industry-standard geospatial mapping software plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud, a mobile app with digital map reader and mapping tools for offline use, and an online marketplace for digital maps which serves as a distribution channel for publishers and an authoritative map repository for app users.
We are passionate about our work and products and take pride in creating software used by thousands of GIS professionals and millions of users all over the world. We value communication and collaboration and practice agile software development methods, always striving to improve as a team, and as a company.
As a CRM Administrator you will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day operations of our CRM system.
- Design, build and refine workflows using the company platform
- Create, deploy, and maintain landing pages, reports, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate featured assets and content
- Support the implementation of automated journeys for multiple audiences to cultivate relationships and enhance communications with active and inactive prospects and customers
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to email marketing
- Utilize HTML, CSS and/or SQL to develop customized email templates and landing pages
- Be an advocate for the platform and contribute to knowledge sharing across all the departments/teams
- Be the voice for process and platform improvements
- Understand and help facilitate role-based access requirements, adhering to a just-right methodology to also protect the data of our customers and partners
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting of ad hoc issues
- Escalate reoccurring technical issues to the relevant support teams
- Organize and hold training sessions on processes for all roles to increase efficiency of usage
- Lead communication for platform and process changes
- Drive consistent usage of CRM system and adherence to sales processes
- Assist in production of supplemental training materials
- 2+ years of experience in CRM Administration.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, and translate feedback from non-technical users into actionable configuration items
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment Working
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, with a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Health care spending account
Avenza is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Any information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Avenza; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.